Benefits of DMIT
No matter when and where you are staring from, you can increase your intelligence and learning ability. In fact, it’s never too early for parents and teachers to encourage young children to enjoy learning using all the different kinds of “intelligence”. There is no upper limit to using this approach. Any age. Any time in life.
Some Benefits of Analysis are as follows:
- Parents often misunderstood their children simply because they do not know their inborn characteristic (Dominant,Compliant,Influential or Steady).
- To understand and to develop an effective way to interact with your child based on their inborn communication style.
- To understand and to develop an effective interaction method with your child.
- For adults, this test can be used for self evaluation and compatibility with your spouse or business partner.
- Types of Learning & Acquiring Styles.
- To know exactly the natural learning style a child posses. An Auditory Learner, Visual or a Kinesthetic learner /oral practice and able to assimilate, organize and arrange oral information.
- To recommend parent to place their child in courses or pre-school where its curriculum suits the child s inborn learning style (i.e. kinesthetic learner learns best at Montessori due to its activity-based method).
- To eliminate the trial and error situation when parents send their child to a certain class (i.e. art class or music class) without knowing if the child is capable to comprehend.
- As for adults, this test will reveal to them the strength they possess and to guide them to perform better at work.
- Every child is unique and they possess different inborn talents.
- To use a scientifically proven method to reveal a child s inborn potential (strength and weakness).
- To give parents an insight into their child and to groom them effectively to the talents they possess.
- To enable parents to focus on their child’s strength and to eliminate the guessing game on their talent.
- Dermatoglyphics report is a very important guideline for a child to refer when choosing university major that best suit their inborn abilities and potential.
- After graduation, the dermatoglyphics report will again be helpful in giving recommendation to close their career path.